1. Things change without notice, therefore buyer(s) (new homes) or buyer(s) and their agent (resale homes) need to verify all information to their satisfaction.
2. Las Vegas Nevada New Homes usually have a base price and a fee for options and lot premiums. There are some homes with an all included price.
3. It is always best to be prequalified by a loan officer so you know what you can afford before shopping.
4. I work with the some of the Best Loan and Escrow companies in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you need assistance in any area I can help!
5. Please call or email me for current pricing on New Homes/Resale Homes on this site and elsewhere.
6. We offer additional buyer incentives on top of any the builder might offer.